West Middle School
271 West Street, Brockton, MA 02301
Hours: 8:05 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.
Early Dismissal 11:30 a.m.
North Zone, Grades 6, 7, 8
Building & Facilities
Built in 1952, 33 classrooms, computer lab, handicapped accessible, gymnasium, library, art room, 700 seat auditorium, athletic fields.
WEST MIDDLE SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
The vision of West Junior High School is the establishment of an environment which is conducive to learning.
- We will attain excellence in a safe, nurturing environment.
- We will provide each student the opportunity to achieve his/her full potential.
- We will celebrate our multiculturalism which arises from our diverse ethnicity.
- We will involve the larger community in the education of our children and in fostering respect for both education and educators.
- The vision will be enhanced by means of individual respect of rights of others.